Having represented residents of Evansville and Vanderburgh County for over 30 years, I recognize the wisdom of Winston Churchill’s observation that, “Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.” As an estate and family law attorney, I encourage my clients to take proactive measures to reduce the impact of legal disputes on their emotional and financial resources.
Over the course of my career as an Indiana lawyer, I have learned that clients who have procrastinated in addressing family law or estate issues do so to their detriment. In failing to plan for contingencies, they end up limiting the opportunities available to them and decrease the possibility of obtaining a satisfactory remedy to their conflict.
To increase your options and strengthen your leverage in court, I will work with you to identify areas of concern and create an effective strategy for a timely resolution. I understand that matters of divorce or will contests can be highly charged, emotional affairs. I take pride in my ability to offer balanced, honest counsel during times when you or your loved ones may feel at their most vulnerable.
- Family Law
- Small Business
- Wills, Trusts and Estates
- Indiana, 1983
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1983
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1983
- Indiana State University, Evansville, Indiana
- American Bar Association, Member
- Indiana Bar Association, Member
- Evansville Bar Association, Member
- Probate Section of the Evansville Bar Association, Member
- Evansville Estate and Financial Planning Council, Member